Stuart Langridge, Jono Bacon, and Jeremy Garcia present Bad Voltage, in which we are ultracrepidarian, the Apple phone becomes slightly more annoying, and:
- [00:05:45] Lightheartedly, we take a look at metal monoliths around the world, drinking hand sanitizer instead of alcohol, a bunch of parrots were removed from UK family safari park after teaching each other to swear and laughing about it, and how Johnny Rotten was bitten by a flea on the penis after taking in squirrels
- [00:17:40] Salesforce acquire Slack for $27.7bn
- [00:30:55] CentOS Project shifts focus to CentOS Stream, which at least some people are really unhappy about
- [00:40:40] Apple release an ARM chip for next-generation Macs, and also drop $113m to settle the iPhone “batterygate” suit
- [01:04:25] Worst-kept secret in tech, that Google are making an OS, is admitted by Google as they open Fuchsia development to the public
Come chat with us and the community in our Slack channel via https://badvoltage-slack.herokuapp.com/!
News music: Long Live Blind Joe by Robbero, used with attribution.
Thank you to Marius Quabeck and NerdZoom Media for being our audio producers!