Stuart Langridge, Jono Bacon, and special guest presenter Jorge Castro present Bad Voltage, in which apparently reading A Song of Ice and Fire is as bad as being a Crossfit person or using Arch, Jorge refuses to publicly state just how many HDMI devices he has, and:
- [00:02:30] The Sony PlayStation 5 is coming. In 2020, probably. What’s going to be good, and what’s going to be less good?
- [00:17:40] Employee wellness programs apparently may not work: “The study concluded that the program didn’t seem to have much effect on total medical spending, employee productivity, or health behavior in the first year.
- [00:24:50] Is “996”, the idea that workers should work 9am-9pm six days a week, a good idea? Jack Ma of Alibaba says it is. Workers in China disagree. We have thoughts.
- [00:35:20] In light of the UK’s upcoming online harms” strategy document and porn blocking plans, how do you monitor or control your children’s internet access and screen time, or do you not? Do you block the things your kids can see, and if so how? Limit their time online, and how? Or none of the above?
- [00:49:50] Cloudflare plan to offer a free VPN for everyone.
Come chat with us and the community in our Slack channel via https://badvoltage-slack.herokuapp.com/!