Stuart Langridge, Jono Bacon, and Jeremy Garcia present Bad Voltage, in which we declare a moratorium on social media, there is Tinder but for livestock, and:
- [00:03:00] Google may be killing the back button in Android Q
- [00:10:40] Project Alias: block your home assistant from listening to you, and make your own custom commands
- [00:19:00] Marriott get hacked, let you fill in your personal info into a web form to see if your personal information was compromised, sigh
- [00:20:50] Social networking: more on the techlash, and the UK Parliament says Facebook have been acting like “digital gangsters”, and addictive technologies. Meanwhile, Reddit users are apparently less valuable than any other social network
- [00:43:50] Google Maps just accidentally exposed Taiwan’s secret missile sites
Come chat with us and the community in our Slack channel via https://badvoltage-slack.herokuapp.com/!