Jeremy Garcia, Bryan Lunduke, and Jono Bacon present a new minimal-Langridge-involved Bad Voltage, in which we discuss:
- “Her”, the new Spike Jonze movie, has a man falling in love with a computer AI. Will AIs ever actually be our friends? What is love* and are computers capable of it? And will the Singularity happen?
- The AquaAudio bluetooth shower speaker: is it any good? Also a great deal of completely-unjustified Stuart abuse
- Brendan Eich has been appointed as CEO of Mozilla, and has in the past donated money to oppose gay marriage in California. Can a CEO’s personal life and work life be separated? Was the appointment a mistake by the Mozilla Corporation?
- We interview Zohar Babin from Kaltura, an open-source-based video company about what they do and how open source fits in
- What’s going on in the Bad Voltage community? Gaming Saturday on March 29th, Jono brags about having got a prediction right for the first time in his life, and Bryan still doesn’t know who Penelope Pitstop is